Agroalimentaria 2017: CaribExport calls for Expressions of Interest
Agency: Caribbean Export Development Agency
Value: exhibition space, one airline ticket (round trip) per company, accommodation for a maximum of 4 nights.
Eligible Caribbean & Latin American Countries: Antigua and Berbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Suriname, and Trinidad and Tobago
Field: Food, Technology, Health & Wellness
Deadline:March 30th, 2017
The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export), under the Regional Private Sector Development Programme (RPSDP) funded by the 11th European Development Fund (EDF), will be assisting CARIFORUM exporters interested in participating in Agroalimentaria 2017.
- Be a Registered Company or Business Name in the selected CARIFORUM country
- Be in operation for at least two years
- Demonstrate business growth and profitability
- Have sufficient financial and human resources to secure orders
- Comply with relevant international standards (if applicable)
- Have sound financing to support follow up activities
- Demonstrate awareness about market conditions in the intended export market(s)
Agroalimentaria provides a unique opportunity for food, tobacco, and beverage firms to showcase their products to international buyers. The 6th edition of Agroalimentaria will be held on May 18th -20th, 2017 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and is organized by the Dominican Agroindustry Board (JAD) and the Dominican trade and investment promotion office (CEI-RD).
Products will be exhibited by thematic areas:
- Organic and Fair Trade
- Health and Wellness
- Technology and Services
- Agribusiness Suppliers
Interested companies must complete the Expression of Interest Application Form and submit all required documentation to Caribbean Export.
All applications are subject to approval of acceptance by a Selection Committee and space availability. For more information on Agroalimentaria 2017, please visit: http://agroalimentaria.com.do/.