Global Startup Challenge
Agency: *Ship The Start Up Festival
Theme: Start Up Businesses
Value: all-expenses-paid trip to Ship – The Startup Festival (July 11-13th) in Finland
Eligible Caribbean & Latin American Countries:Global
Field: Business Development
Deadline: February 28, 2017
The Global Startup Challenge is an online competition for aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide. The top three finalists will win an all-expenses-paid trip to Ship – The Startup Festival to be held July 11-13th in Kotka, Finland.
- The applicant must be 18 years old by the day of the application deadline;
- Individual applications are accepted, but team applications are preferred;
- The idea should have startup elements like a repeatable and scalable business model. Social businesses welcome
- The Startup must be less than three years old.
- Get access to *ship, Southeast Finland’s biggest startup event and secure a spot on the Pitch Captain -competition;
- The trip is fully covered for the top three finalists, including flights, accommodation and participation fee waiver;
- Showcase ventures, receive one-on-one mentoring and win various various prizes;
- Additionally, engage with the Nordic start-up community and make life-lasting connections.
Interested applicants can submit their ideas and startups in an application consisting of problem identification and solution proposal. Submission of executive summary, pitch deck and promotion video is optional.
For further details, See Here