Request for Expressions of Interest: Consultancy Services
The Government of Belize (GOBZ) has received financing from the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) towards the cost of the Belize Social Investment Fund II Project and the Institutional Assessment of the Belize Social Investment Fund Project.
The Ministry of Economic Development, (MOED), wishes to procure Consultancy Services for an Impact and Institutional Assessment of the Belize Social Investment Fund.
The MOED invites interested eligible consulting firms to submit Expressions of Interest for the provision of these consultancy services.
Consultants shall be eligible to participate if:
(a) in the case of a corporate body it,
- is legally incorporated or otherwise organized in an eligible country,
- has its principal place of business in an eligible country
- is more than fifty percent (50%) beneficially owned by a citizen or citizens and/or a bona fide resident or residents of an eligible country or countries, or by a body or bodies corporate meeting these requirements
(b) in the case of unincorporated firms,
- the person or persons is or are a citizen or citizens, or bona fide resident or residents of an eligible country
(c) in all cases,
- the Consultant has no arrangement and undertakes not to make any arrangements, whereby any substantial part of the net profits or other tangible benefits of the contract will accrue or be paid to a person not a citizen or bona fide resident of an eligible country.
The Expressions of Interest must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, February 17, 2017,
For details on eligibility and terms, read more here