Fully funded academic fellowships through The Rotary Foundation
The Rotary Foundation offers fully funded academic fellowships for students in the Caribbean and around the World who have:
- chosen a career related to international relations, peace, and conflict resolution;
- work experience in these areas
- and who have a commitment to community or international humanitarian service and to working for peace.
Full funding including: tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
Fellows will earn a professional development certificate at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, Thailand OR a master degree at:
- Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in USA,
- International Christian University in Japan,
- University of Bradford in UK,
- University of Queensland in Australia and Uppsala University in Sweden
The Fellowship is designed for professionals with work experience in international relations or peace and conflict prevention and resolution who are committed to community and international service and the pursuit of peace. Applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended
- Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Excellent leadership skills
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience & bachelor’s degree
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background
- Candidates must submit applications to their district before 31 May.
- Districts must submit endorsed applications to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July.