Trident Angels offers funding to Caribbean Entrepreneurs
Trident Angels is a network of successful business leaders based in Barbados. The Angels are interested in investing their money and experience into ventures that have the potential to grow and create value.
VALUE: Deals are negotiated independently by the investors and entrepreneurs
DEADLINE: March 31st
The most promising entrepreneurs will be persons who have the passion and commitment necessary to succeed; and demonstrate the managerial rigor required to plan, implement and monitor their strategy and operations effectively.
To be considered, entrepreneurs must recognize angel investors as business partners rather than as creditors, and meet the following criteria:
- The entrepreneur demonstrates strong integrity and a clear desire to learn which translates into a willingness to give up some amount of ownership and control of the company.
- The product/service is already developed and tested.
- There are existing customers or potential customers who will confirm their willingness to buy.
- The entrepreneur has “skin in the game” – s/he invested their own dollars and exhausted other alternatives, including friends and family.
- The company is likely to realize significant revenues and earnings in the next 5-7 years, and produce a return for investors.
- The business is likely to grow rapidly and create employment – as opposed to self-employment.
- The business is registered in the Caribbean, preferably in Barbados.
Complete the application form available here
Is this your first time applying for funding? Let us help you get started. START YOUR PROPOSAL NOW
Do you want more information like this? Sign up to our newsletter and receive updates delivered right to your inbox.Opt in