Grenada Small Business Development Fund
The Government of Grenada through the Grenada Development Bank offers $25,000 EC to Small – Medium sized Enterprises to be used for all aspects of business including working capital. Financing may be used for startup activities or expansion of existing operations.
All businesses must be registered;
All business must have a business plan that is prepared by a qualified independent party;
AREAS OF FUNDING:
- Agriculture/ Fishing;
- Tools, equipment and working capital loans to small contractors;
- Information Technology Services;
- Support for cruise ship jobs.
- Light manufacturing;
- Tourism (including water taxis);
- Retail trade;
- Support services to the productive sector;
For more information go to GDB Small Business
Get started on your business plan. Request here