Regional trade and investment promotion agency, CaribExport invites applications from individuals, firms and Business Support Organizations in the Caribbean.
Legally registered entities, with the potential to export their products and services, can apply to Carib Export’s Direct Assistance Grant Scheme (DAGS) for up to $30,000 Euros in financing.
The Direct Assistance Grant Scheme is reimbursement grant which means
successful applicants will have to incur the full cost of their projects and be reimbursed on completion.
Interested applicants can request assistance from Country Advisors, available in respective territories across the region. Contact Grenada’s Country Advisors at the Grenada Investment Development Corporation (GIDC). View the full list via the link below.
Apply to DAGS if you/your company is legally registered in one of the Caribbean States and your project satisfies one of the following objectives of the grant scheme:
- Opening new markets; increasing exports to the Caribbean Region and/or other International Markets
- Lowering production costs
- Identifying new sources of supply for raw materials or other inputs
- Increasing productivity through training and personnel development
- Facilitating Trade Mark, Intellectual Property and Copyright Protection
- Reducing environmental impact
- Capitalising on the benefits of the Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA), CARICOM Single Market Economy (CSME), CARICOM-Dominican Republic FTA or any other bilateral or multilateral arrangements signed by the region within the region or with ACP or EU partners
- Fostering intra-regional cooperation to enhance productivity and capitalise on economies of scale
- Promoting programmes which will impact on underdeveloped areas or disadvantage sectors within the region (e.g. rural area development and gender)
For further details, visit CARIB EXPORT here