- be highly organized, a highly competent communicator with strong research skills
- be a dedicated professional with a passion for excellence and exceptional service.
- have a strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- maintain accurate knowledge of the programs, goals and financial needs of Archangel and its clients
- research potential sources of funding, the application period, process and requirements
- Submit potential sources of funding for publication via Archangel’s website
- prepare grant proposals for Archangel and its clients in keeping with its goals and financial needs
- Provide timely, scheduled feedback on progress during the development of a proposal
- keep accurate, organized and accessible records to track submitted proposals
- Notify Archangel and its clients of the change in status of each submitted proposal in a timely fashion
- Supply additional information to donor agencies as requested
- Assist in planning fund-raising campaigns
- Assist in promoting the organization through public relations work as necessary
- Provide support for all events, fundraisers, and off-site conferences.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in English Communications, Professional writing or a similar major.
- Outstanding grammar and research skills
- Experience in ICT, Education, Agriculture, Creative Arts, Health and/or Non Profit Management
- Experience and knowledge in MS Office Suite Skype, Google Drive
- Outstanding relationship-building and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as part of an entrepreneurial team
- Alignment with the mission and core beliefs of Archangel Investments
Submit you cover letter and CV to email@example.com before Jan 15th 2017