- be a highly organized problem-solver and systems-thinker who is eager to develop innovative ways to raise financing
- be solutions-oriented, data driven with strong critical thinking abilities
- have a strong interest in financing and capacity building for nonprofit organizations
- have strong interpersonal skills and ability to build working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- be committed to meeting deadlines and anticipating needs
- possess a ‘can-do’ attitude and strong work ethic; a willingness to take initiative.
- be interested in cross sector partnerships and collaboration.
Job duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Oversee and refine the Fund Hunter application process, review applications, and coordinate interviews with potential clients
- Notify and manage clients, including collection of commitment forms, liability waivers,
- Develop, manage and monitor clients’ fundraising strategies
- Manage logistics for fundraising events and workshops, including securing space, food, and materials.
- Provide timely feedback and analysis of fundraising events, strategies and results
Finance, Fundraising, and External Communications
- Manage the payment process for Fund-Hunter clients
- Develop content for 1-pagers, pitch decks, and other Fund Hunter marketing materials
- Lead social media content creation for Fund Hunter Service
- Develop presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree plus 1-2 years of work experience in fundraising, project management, event management or other relevant field (or equivalent education -experience combination)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to work independently,
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to plan and prioritize responsibilities.
- Deep appetite for learning about the field of fundraising and social entrepreneurship.