The Commonwealth Foundation is interested in supporting projects that strengthen civic voice.
The Foundation seeks projects that aim to ensure that civic voice:
- Is more effective in holding governance institutions to account
- Enhances involvement in policy processes
- Shapes public discourse
- be a registered national or regional not for profit civil society organisation (CSO)
- have an annual income of less than £3 million
- be applying for a maximum of 50,000 per annum over no more than four years.
The deadline for preliminary applications is on 3 January 2018 at 17:00 GMT.