Theme: Helping researchers in developing countries publish communicate their work.
Value: $1500 – 2500 USD
Eligible Caribbean Countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia,Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela,
Deadline: 29 Jan 2017 (Travel Grant) & 5 Feb 2017 (Workshop Grant)
AuthorAID helps researchers in developing countries publish and communicate their work. The programme provides travel for early-career researchers to present their research at an international conference & for experienced researchers or administrators to organize a workshop on a topic related to research communication.
- be a citizen of and living and working in a country on the list of eligible countries.
- not have received a grant from AuthorAID in the past two years.
- be a first-time presenter (Travel Grant)
- have had their proposal/abstract accepted for presentation at an international conference (Travel Grant)
- be an experienced trainer of research communication or a successful researcher who is confident about teaching research communication or an administrator who can arrange one or more trainers (Workshop Grant)
- have permission from their institution to conduct an AuthorAID workshop. (Workshop Grant)
For more details, visit here