Through the CCRIF Scholarship Programme of the Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility Technical Assistance Programme, the facility provides scholarships to students at the post-graduate level to pursue study in areas related to disaster risk management.
CCRIF provides a maximum of four scholarships annually for students pursuing a Masters or an MBA programme at universities in the United Kingdom, United States and Canada and at eligible universities in the Caribbean, other than the University of the West Indies.
Maximum of US$40,000 each (for extra-regional universities) or $20,000 (for regional universities)
Applicants should be citizens of CARICOM member countries and/or CCRIF member countries in the Caribbean who hold a First Class or Upper Second Class Honours degree (or have a GPA of at least 3.0) and have some related work experience.
Eligible programmes include one-year Masters-level courses in:
- (Catastrophe) Risk Management
- Property/Casualty Insurance
- Other hazard/disaster related disciplines
- MBA with a Major in risk management and/or insurance or a related field.
- Online programmes available through eligible regional universities or at universities in the United Kingdom/ United States/Canada
Applications must be submitted via the CCRIF online scholarship programme platform at: http://www.ccrif.org/content/scholarship
For additional information or for clarification, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: May 22, 2016.