The International Fund for the Promotion of Culture invites project proposals from artists, creators, NGO’s, private non profit and/or public bodies whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation.
The IFPC will financially assist:
a. the production of cultural and artistic works;
b. the organization of cultural and artistic events of national, regional and/or international scope contributing to the establishment of culture and development strategies and programmes
VALUE: US$ 100,000 (Max)
IFPC assistance measures shall be allocated subject to availability of resources and taking into account the projects’ compliance with all of the following criteria, which are considered indispensable:
- the amount of assistance required is between US$ 20,000 and US$ 100,000 and covers no more than 80% of the total project budget;
- (b) another source of funding, whether financial or in kind, has been identified, covering at least 20% of the total estimated budget;
- (c) its activities fall under one of the two eligible categories indicated under point 5 above;
- (d) the amount of assistance requested is appropriate for its implementation; (e) the proposed activities have a solid monitoring plan;
- (f) the project may have institutional, and/or socio-economic results;
- (g) may have a multiplier effect, inspiring the implementation of other measures, activities and projects;
- (h) have an implementation calendar for the activities proposed to be funded under the IFPC of a maximum of twelve (12) months.
You are strongly advised to read the FAQs prior to starting the online application process.
If you have any queries related to the call for project proposals you may write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE: 31st May 2016 at noon CEST – Paris, France time.
Is this your first time applying for funding? Let us help you get started. START YOUR PROPOSAL NOW
Do you want more information like this? Sign up to our newsletter and receive updates delivered right to your inbox.Opt in