UNESCO/POLAND Co-Sponsored Research Fellowships Programme invites applicants from Caribbean nationals, among others, to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering..
The aim of the programme is to promote human resource capacities in the developing countries and to enhance international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland.
The programme is co-funded. As such UNESCO will provide:
- International travel expenses
- Health insurance for fellowship beneficiaries who are declared medically fit
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities based on the local regulations.
- Accommodation at the AGH UST Student Campus organised for fellows by the UNESCO AGH Chair
- Monthly allowance of 1350 PLN (346 US)
- Be citizens of one of the member state (listed below)
- Hold the Bachelor’s or M.Sc. degrees.
- Be proficient in reading and writing English.
- Latin America & The Caribbean: Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala,Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay,Venezuela(Bolivarian Republic of)
DEADLINE: 30 April 2016
Download the application form via UNESCO.ORG.