The European Business School London has established three scholarships open to International students pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in BA (Hons) International Business and the BA (Hons) International Events Management.
One full scholarship covers the full fees for a standard programme duration
Two half-scholarships cover half the fees for one standard programme duration.
Applicants must have
- minimum of three passes at GCE A-level at grade C or above,
- and five passes at GCSE/IGCSE level at grade C or above, including English and Maths.
- IELTS with an overall score of 6.0 (for non-EU students: a minimum score of 5.5 in each component).
Additionally, following supporting documents must be sent by post, email or fax:
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all previous studies (i.e. secondary school and/or university certificates)
- One letter of academic reference
- A 300-500 word personal statement outlining the reasons for applying to chosen course, and how applicants feel them will benefit from the course of study
- A copy of passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized colour photograph, jpeg format if sending online
DEADLINE:31st May 2016
See here for more details