GlobeIn, a California based creative company is looking for practical artisanal lifestyle products that would be appealing to average American female consumer.
GlobeIn provides curated Artisan Boxes featuring exclusive, handcrafted products from global artisans. The company is dedicated to supporting artisans from around the world and in developing countries where, after agriculture, artisan goods are the second largest source of employment.
Key requirements are that the products be
- produced sustainably in any country except United States,
- fairly traded in principle (no certification necessary), and have stories that we could share with our customers.
Food products may be submitted as well, however they would have to be artisanal and non-perishable.
To apply to this opportunity, please send any evidence to the contact e-mail address indicating that you can satisfy the following requirements:
- Has a story behind it, example: GlobeIn’s Signature Handwoven Basket
- Produced in any country except United States
- Produced sustainably, fairly traded in principle (has a social mission), has an artisanal component
- No certification necessary
- Has to fit into a 11x8x6 inch box (unless it is flexible/foldable), wholesale price is under $5, practical for women in United States
- If food – needs FDA approval and appropriate packaging for US retail. Has to be artisanal and non-perishable.
- Practical and functional, for everyday use.
- Retail price is 3 times the wholesale price
+1 (415) 294-1490
Is this your first time applying for an opportunity like this? Let us help you get started. START YOUR PROPOSAL NOW
Do you want more information like this? Sign up to our newsletter and receive updates delivered right to your inbox.Opt in