The New Zealand Aid Programme through its ministry of foreign affairs and trade, offers scholarships to Caribbean nationals who are motivated to make a difference at home.
Eligible Commonwealth countries in the Caribbean include: Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
The programme offers two types of scholarships:
- Development Scholarships, available for persons seeking Postgraduate Certificates, Diplomas or Masters Degree
- Commonwealth Scholarships, available for the following postgraduate qualifications. Masters Degree (1 – 2 years), PhD (3 – 4 years)
Candidates must meet all the scholarship eligibility criteria including:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing your scholarship.
- Be a citizen of the country from which you are applying for a scholarship and have resided in that country for at least the last two years.
- Agree to return to your home country for a minimum of two years on completion of the scholarship.
Deadline for submitting applications is April 30th
Read the full eligibility criteria and apply now
Want more information like this? Sign up to our newsletter and receive updates delivered right to your inbox. Opt in